Agile or not, lots to reflect on and love in this thread on agile teams (threadreaderapp) by Susanne Husebo. Liked, bookmarked and saved here. For Susanne, good teams start likes this:
- They start their daily standups on time.
- They tend to laugh a lot and have fun.
- Everybody in the team gets to express themselves.
- They correct and edit each other when they go off track.
- They try out new things with appetite. But they are quite willing to admit those things didn’t succeed.
- They often don’t care very much if it looks like they’re working hard.
and her thread gets better and better. See the original tweet here.